February 3

No news is not always good news

The latest news about our housing situation is that nothing has moved forward. We are being held up by the buyer of our house still not having an answer from her bank on a mortgage commitment. While we can continue to hope and pray that it will work out and extend the deadline, there is a real risk that we will lose the house we are trying to buy if the seller of that house doesn’t also agree to extend. We decided late last week to extend one more time on the mortgage commitment till this Friday and even if that happens, we will most likely have to delay the closing as well (since we still have not heard anything as of today).

No matter what happens, Revel and I both know that it is in God’s hands.

We’ll update again once we have some new news.



Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.

Posted February 3, 2009 by Michael in category "House

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *